Accept Your Offer

Here is a step-by-step guide to help you in your transition from applicant to Online MHA graduate student. Follow the steps to activate your enrollment and also find answers to frequently asked questions about this process.

1. Reply to your Offer of Admission

After you have viewed your acceptance letter on your Application Status page, reply to our offer of admission by completing the "Reply to Offer of Admission" form on your Forms checklist.

2. Activate Your NYU NetID

You must activate your NetID to access student resources and submit your enrollment deposit. Your NetID is in your acceptance letter. 

Visit NYU Start and follow the prompts to activate your NYU NetID. Activating your NetID provides you access to a number of student resources and services. Your NetID is a unique alphanumeric code found in your acceptance letter. It is not your University ID. Your University ID, also known as your N number, is a 9-character ID number starting with a capital N.

For help, contact the NYU ITS Help Desk at 212.998.3333 or email

3. Submit Your Enrollment Deposit in Albert

To accept our offer of admission, log into ALBERT and submit your US $1000 nonrefundable deposit using the following steps:

A. Log on to your NYU Home account with your NYU NetID and password you set in Step 1.

B. Select the "Academics" tab.

C. Select the "Albert" login link and login using your NYU Net ID and password.

D. Go to the "Admissions" section and select the "Application Status" link.

E. Click the "Admission Offer" button at the top of the page.

F. Click the "Accept/Decline" link to accept or decline the admission offer.

G. Click the "Accept Offer" button.

H. Pay the non refundable deposit of US $1000 via credit card. If you cannot pay online, you can submit payment via check/money order or wire transfer. Alternative payment options are also available.

If you have applied to multiple NYU programs, and are not intending to pursue a master's-level dual degree, please ensure that you deposit only for the school in which you wish to matriculate. If you have been accepted into another NYU school and you do not intend to enroll in that program, please contact that school and ask them to withdraw your application. Please also notify us that you have done so because you may not be able to enroll in Wagner courses if you are matriculated elsewhere at NYU.


Admitted students are required to hold a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the United States or an equivalent degree from a foreign country.

Admitted students are required to provide an official copy of all academic transcripts and proof of degree conferral prior to enrollment. Instructions are communicated upon admission.

You will receive an email within a week of the offer of admission indicating your transcript status.  If the email indicates that we do not have your official, sealed transcript(s), please contact the appropriate college or university to request that they send your official transcript(s) to

If your college or university cannot send your official transcript(s) digitally, please request that they are mailed in a sealed envelope to the following address:

NYU Wagner Admissions

295 Lafayette Street, 2nd Floor

New York, New York 10012

Please note: Graduating seniors should submit their transcripts upon official degree conferral and no later than three weeks prior to the start of their first term.

Additional transcript information and instructions

5. Review the pre-orientation checklist and resources

Before orientation read and review the:


How Do I…

Apply for Financial Aid?

US citizens and permanent residents should file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible at List "New York University" as a recipient and include our federal school code number 002785 when completing your paperwork. Please call the NYU Office of Financial Aid at 212.998.4444 or visit their website with any questions.  

Speak with someone if I have questions about Financial Aid?

If you have questions about your federal financial aid package or private loans you can reach out to the central office of financial aid at 212.998.4444 or If you have questions about any other forms of aid or scholarship you can connect with the NYU Wagner Financial Aid office at

Set up my NYU email?

You can do this 48 hours after you submit your enrollment deposit. Log back into NYU Home and follow the screen prompts to activate your email account. If you have questions, contact NYU ITS at or 212.998.3333.

Request a deferral?

Deferrals are rarely granted and are viewed on a case-by-case basis. You must email to receive a deferral request form. Please note that if granted a deferral, you will still be required to submit a nonrefundable $1,000 USD enrollment deposit upon the deferral request's acceptance. Note that, if granted a deferral, you will not be eligible to request a deferral in the future.

To be considered, deferral requests must be received by January 9 for Spring-start students and by August 15 for Fall-start students.

Request a transfer credit?

This program does not accept transfer credits for coursework taken at other institutions or as part of other degree programs.